CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fun Filled Night

Last night I had to go for a second sleep study down at U of M. It was a follow up visit to the first "base line" study I had two weeks ago. For those of you who have not had the wonderful experience of having a sleep study, let me tell you, you are missing out. (That was a blatant lie) There's nothing like having 25-30 wires taped all over your body, mostly on your head, then having a compressor strapped to your nose that tries to turn you into a balloon. Oh yeah, you guys missed a party last night.

OK, so it wasn't the worse thing in the world. I don't mean to sound so negative. Michelle was concerned about what some might call my "extreme" snoring. She said she was worried about my health, but I think she just wanted to get some sleep. So the loving husband that I am, I put it off for six months, but finally made an appointment. So you probably didn't really care to know all of that but hey the more you know the more you can love. At least I think that's how it works.

2 comments:

Dustin and Cassidy said...

Israel, we are really concerned about your health as well ;) We hope for both yours and Michelle's health that you can get this taken care of. We love you guys. Keep blogging!

Louie said...

She obviously doesnt care about your health. She just wants you to shut up so she can sleep. Even though she'll never admit it.