CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pumpkin Time


We kept with our tradition of carving a pumpkin this year. We have a system worked out between us. Michelle traces the face onto the pumpkin and I do the actual carving. Michelle says I have to do the carving because I have huge muscles and can control the knife better. Ok, maybe I added the part about the huge muscles but I do, do the carving. It's a fun little activity we started doing before we were married. Harvey didn't like the pumpkin at first. We set the pumpkin on the balcony with a candle inside and he started barking at the strange glowing face. Harvey rarely barks at anything and he soon got over his dislike.

3 comments:

Dustin and Cassidy said...

Nice jack'o'lantern guys!

ScottnRochelle said...

Hooray for pumpkin time! I can't wait to get a pumpkin this Sunday and carve it!=)

Louie said...

Nice. Now after october drop it from the kitchen window out on the cement to see it splat. Then just blame it on the neighbors. Most of them prolly cant speak english well so their guilty by default.