CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Birthday




It was Michelle's birthday Sunday. We a great time celebrating. We started the party out with a little lunch at the Japanese steak house and yes, it was delicious. Then back to the ranch for a little cake a presents. I know you are all wondering what I got her. It was a Wii. Yeah, I know I'm the greatest husband in the world.



Wow Nice Cake! I wonder who baked it.

Unfortunately our party was cut short because Michelle's sister had a little accident while four wheeling and Michelle had to go to the hospital with her. Amber had to have surgery on two finger tips but is doing good now.



I post this picture only to show off my jet powered bendy lighter. I can feel your jealousy already. It's a man lighter.

3 comments:

Dustin and Cassidy said...

"Cassidy, I want a man lighter!" We love the posts guys, its great to see what's been happening. Happy B-day Michelle!

Princess, Daughter of the King said...

Issy...I'm impressed by the cake? :)

Anonymous said...

Excuse me sir, is that an oozy?