CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

A Walk in the Park


We went to the park today. Bicentennial Park is right down the road from our house and has some nice walking trails. We like to get out on nice days to enjoy the sunshine and stretch the legs. There's a big field in the back for Harv to run around. He loves the outdoors, especially when he can run around without the leash.




Status Update:

Michelle continues to look for a job. She has had several good leads but nothing has come through yet. In the mean time, she busies herself with her latest crafty project, scrapbooking.
It's her birthday sunday. I got her a ...... Well, I'll tell you later. She might read this. I even made a birthday cake.
Harv is just about over the whole itchy eyes, cone wearing thing and it full of energy.
Me, I'm just the same. I still working for TG and I am still ruggedly handsome. (Once you got you never lose it!)




1 comments:

Hess Family said...

WOW, Izzy...the cake is impressive! Happy Birthday Michelle! We hope you have a wonderful day. It has been so nice seeing you lately. We love you both!

The Hess Family