CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Day to Day








Since Michelle finished school at the end of march, she has been looking for a job. However, she has yet to find one yet, not for lack of trying. In the mean time she has taken on many new craft projects, most of them having to do with decorating our apartment. Almost everyday I come home to a new idea and project she is working on. I must say that most of them are pretty cool. She likes to stay busy. Her latest project, that she was very excited about, was a shadow box with keep sakes in it to hang on the wall. All's I can say is it look good and I'm glad she has cool ideas like that because I sure don't.





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my...I just can't...how did you...I like it. Very nice. Amazing. Can I have it? Just kidding, you can keep it. Got nothin but love for you guys!